Awesome Day at wotk... not

Dingo

without judgement on either of you - his responsibility is to replace/repair what you have. if the value of that X year old bike rack is $50. Then it is $50.
He does not have to replace the functionality that it provided with a new rack.

that being said, it would be a douche move on his part not to dig in for a couple hundred for the inconvenience, and hitting it without saying anything. <-- and i find this the most disturbing part, who does that?
I got 300 out of him. I will call it even, except the part where I had to track him down.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
I got 300 out of him. I will call it even, except the part where I had to track him down.

if you replace it for $250, give him $25 back.
set the example.

i was coming from a legal angle, anything you can negotiate is fair game......

let's ride!

Gnick

glad you were able to track him down man. I cant believe someone would do that and try to act like nothing happened.

a few weeks ago my wife and I went to the grocery store and i stayed in the car while she went in. Some asshole shoved her cart directly into the side of my car and didn't even blink. Like the side of my car was the cart return. Obviously she didn't know i was in the car. She didn't even think twice about it. Just got into her car and attempted to drive away until i basically laid on the hood of her Mercedes. The funniest thing is, she tried to lie and say it wasn't her.

Dingo

Update:
Contacted 1-up last week to ask a few questions, no big deal. Was not happy with the 'tude on the phone. Shouldn't it be a happy vibe I get back? Anyway's, I did order on line, the single and the add on rack.
Not even an e-mail back as per the order has been received, or confirmed.
So e-mailed my concerns today and still no response.

Sure hope the customer service is better than the ordering process.

Dingo

The only email I got was my PayPal email.
They ship the next morning 2-3 day fedex
A tracking number would be nice. Geez a $2.00 item from the big 'A' has better customer updates. So if FedUp drops it on my porch and someone swipes it, I would never had known it was delivered.
How awesome is that?

Kaleidopete

A tracking number would be nice. Geez a $2.00 item from the big 'A' has better customer updates. So if FedUp drops it on my porch and someone swipes it, I would never had known it was delivered.
How awesome is that?
..........and your address is?.....

Glenn Rides After 4 PM CST

Team MTBNJ Halter's
How awesome is that?
I went through old emails and I did get a tracking and purchase confirmation email.
Did you order it through the new 1up web site?

Top Bottom