Auto Mechanic Recommendation - Lincoln Park/Wayne Area

ChrisRU

Looking for an auto mechanic in the Lincoln Park/Wayne area or any of the close surrounding towns. I moved recently so I'd like to find a new place that's local. I'd prefer a small shop with a friendly mechanic, where you actually get to to talk with the guy doing the work and they won't try to sell you wiper blades and an air filter.

I need new brakes and tires on an '02 mazda protege. I'm sure my crapbox will need more work down the road so I'd like to find a place I can go to now :)

Thin Diesel

Just outside of Lincoln Park... I recommend Towaco Service Center, right by the Towaco train stop and post office. Good guys over there. Been using them for years, several different vehicles.

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
my parents use franks valero on newark pompton turnpike at the end of alexander ave when its something that they cant do in the driveway.

ChrisRU

Thanks for the pointers guys. I gave Towaco Service Center a shot. Unfortunately my brakes needed a lot more work than I had hoped, but the guys there were easy to talk with, the work looks good, and they turned the job around very quickly. Glad I didn't try to tackle it myself. So far so good, it doesn't feel like I'm landing a plane when I hit the brakes anymore :p

Top Bottom