Aug 22 Girls ride at Mooch

pixychick

JORBA: Ringwood
JORBA.ORG
Weather permitting, I was hoping to do a ride at Mooch next Wednesday during the day. If I can figure out the mooch madness course, we can either do that or just some other fun stuff. ... maybe both. This will not be a beginner ride but open to any ladies with 3 hours in their legs and good basic riding skills. You can expect hills and rocks but not a crazy pace and re-dos welcomed.

Any interest?? :)

pedals

Supposed to do something with my son & his new school that day, but if I can I will get out of it.. Have to find somewhere to dump the kids for a few hours though...:hmmm:

YoBikeLady

I would love to ride there with you ladies! I'm not a definite but going to try and make it work....
Kerri

pixychick

JORBA.ORG
I'm still working out the details for time and meeting place, but as soon as know, I post up. Looking forward to this.

pixychick

JORBA.ORG
Also, those that can go, post any preferences in time or what trails you would like to ride.

I believe the race course will be marked and open for riding on Friday, and I hope to do a Lumpy tour on Sunday morning with the Campmor girls. Mare has a clinic planned as well for Sunday morning.

I am pretty open to what we do Wednesday, as long as it is fun and I am home by dinner.;)

pedals

Oh how i wish i could join the Lumpy tour:cry:

For Wed.,mornings are best for me, & I really don't have a preference on where we ride. I'm on the bike---I'm happy:)

BTW-- If afternoon is what works for you girls, I can do that too.
Gives the sitter a chance to sleep in.

Last edited:

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Course is marked... Waivers at main camp office... A mile was added of HaB/challenge climb, tech and pure fun. GPS file to come...

Come pre ride at any time just please fill out a waiver. I think no matter what level racer you are this is the best race course you will find in NJ.

Ez-E

My girlfriend wants to join this ride with your girls. Just let me know time and place to meet , she is pretty much open to any time.

pedals

Sorry to be a P.I.A.--but would it be possible to meet at 11:30?
Seems very important that I get my son to the school get-together...sorry

pixychick

JORBA.ORG
Sorry, but change of plans: We will meet at the Boy Scout Camp at 11:30.

750 Waterloo Rd
Stanhope 07874

allygadget

any idea on length of ride? 1130 is kinda in the middle of the day so as a result I am gonig to have to take a whole day off of work instead of a half so i want to take full advantage of the day and get other things done as well. Being in the middle of the day and not really near anything else its good to know if itll be a 2 hour ride or a 4 hour ride so i can try and plan accordingly. I don't get many days off so I try to use them wisely.

2Julianas

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I am trying to rearrange things so I can join. If I am coming, I will text Patti in the morning, otherwise if you dont hear anything then dont wait around for me :)

Top Bottom