Ass Pain;Graphic and Embarrassing

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Resurrecting an old thread. I put in a 7 hour long ride today hitting some parts of the Hillier Than Thou route and ended up with bunch of sores on inner upper thighs just where they meet the privates along with the bag. I was wearing an older pair of padded shorts along with Butt Butt'r. Butt is fine but those other areas are very irritated, feeling raw. No visible blood though. After shower, applied some tea tree oil to prevent any infection but it burned like hell for a long time. Now I have some Neosporin and it feels better. I am getting a new pair of padded shorts to prevent this from happening in future but wondering what can be done to heal quickly.
FWIW, Noxzema works well to reduce inflamation and deeps clean the area too Downside, you smell like Noxzema.

John Baumann

Don’t use any chamois butter(lube). Pearl Izumi shorts are fine until they aren’t. They are good until one day they are just loose and it looks like you have a saggy ass. Keep a tight fit on a saddle that works and that’s all you should need. Keep aaddles consistent from bike to bike. I made the mistake of using monkey butt or some crap for the longest day and it SUCKED! If you do get in a bind and need repair just use diaper rash cream at night and sleep commando. @Riggedfmx may have input on this as well.

THIS! Once I figured this out I never creamed my ass again!

a.s.

Mr. Chainring
I was laughing at this thread last week ...until I got a nasty case of fire butt myself just yesterday. :eek:

I suspect my tushy got raw from being in wet shorts for too long after a big ride. It's been a long time since I've gotten anything like this. Luckily, I now have a two year old at home and plenty of Triple Paste diaper rash cream.:D

Stuff works like a charm!:)
I said it then and I'll say it again... THIS STUFF works wonders.

adogg

Be like a Playboy model and shave your butt.

- for the ingrown hair, not sure if this would be such good idea but what a difference a day makes. New shorts are in and they are tight, but feel like it's just the right amount. I looked at the chamois pad in the old shorts and compared with the new ones, looks worn out and a bit loose. Looking forward to next weekend.

Riggedfmx

Resurrecting an old thread. I put in a 7 hour long ride today hitting some parts of the Hillier Than Thou route and ended up with bunch of sores on inner upper thighs just where they meet the privates along with the bag. I was wearing an older pair of padded shorts along with Butt Butt'r. Butt is fine but those other areas are very irritated, feeling raw. No visible blood though. After shower, applied some tea tree oil to prevent any infection but it burned like hell for a long time. Now I have some Neosporin and it feels better. I am getting a new pair of padded shorts to prevent this from happening in future but wondering what can be done to heal quickly.
I just finished a 1889 mi tour to key west in the hottest summer months. Use this after you shower. Make sure you dry good. Apply, no underwear, loose shorts. Do this for the next few days you’ll feel much better!

Attachments

• AF8967D6-A0BF-4AB4-BF8A-52712BBD4F45.jpeg
    AF8967D6-A0BF-4AB4-BF8A-52712BBD4F45.jpeg
    84.5 KB · Views: 112
Top Bottom