Ask Norm Next Tuesday

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
1) Walt’s question about whether sizing matters reminded me: a while back you decided to make the fit of all your bikes as similar as possible- how did that work out?

And a follow up:
B) The Nickelback tourbus leaves the hotel to go on a field trip. The bus travels 10 kilometres south, 10 kilometres west, another 5 kilometres south and 15 kilometres north. To return to the hotel, in which direction does the bus have to travel? How many kilometres of suck have they laid down on the city?

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
1) Walt’s question about whether sizing matters reminded me: a while back you decided to make the fit of all your bikes as similar as possible- how did that work out?

And a follow up:
B) The Nickelback tourbus leaves the hotel to go on a field trip. The bus travels 10 kilometres south, 10 kilometres west, another 5 kilometres south and 15 kilometres north. To return to the hotel, in which direction does the bus have to travel? How many kilometres of suck have they laid down on the city?

one is a scum sucking bottom feeder, the other is a fish.

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
Are disk brakes better in ALL cyclocross courses and conditions, or is there a legitimate use case for opting for a rim brake bike?

rick81721

Lothar
@Norm you skipped my question!

31j3c8.jpg

BCurry

Missed the cut off again. @Norm if the beer fridge is stocked solely with seltzer should it now be referred to as the seltzer fridge?

Jorba membership has been renewed, small price to pay for quality trails, thanks for the reminder!

Top Bottom