Ask Norm Next Tuesday

thegock

This response is for Max only. Watch at your own risk. I answer 1 of his questions but again, watch at your own risk.

@Pearl

1. Curate the toonz

2. Jay z?

3. Is darat on Double Secret Probation?

4. If Thomas the Tank Engine got jiggy with turtle, how day look??

IMG_20190423_121522-01.jpeg

TimBay

As referred to John Oliver being a twat (which he is, my wife confirms and she's British so he must be) or @Captain Brainstorm avatar being a picture of @Norm?

I find puzzling how a mediocre comedian moves across from the pond and just because his accent...boom, he's a genius!
He's quite funny and entertaining, though one could argue it's mostly due to the writers and researchers. If you're not a fan due to a staunchly conservative worldview, you can cherry pick the not so political topics. The one referenced in Norms link is about the opioid epidemic and doesn't really get political...at least I don't remember it being political. Personally, I'm staunchly independant and believe both parties are the same group of aliens taking over our planet and takin er jerbs.

Edit, the above is clearly in reference to your point about captain brainstorm.

serviceguy

He's quite funny and entertaining, though one could argue it's mostly due to the writers and researchers. If you're not a fan due to a staunchly conservative worldview, you can cherry pick the not so political topics. The one referenced in Norms link is about the opioid epidemic and doesn't really get political...at least I don't remember it being political. Personally, I'm staunchly independant and believe both parties are the same group of aliens taking over our planet and takin er jerbs.

Edit, the above is clearly in reference to your point about captain brainstorm.

No intention to get political and I won't, as I always say I am a guest in this great country and I don't feel entitled to spit on the hand that feeds me. And so shouldn't any other 'guest', that's as much political as you can get out of me. I do have my opinions, obviously.

I don't know what he's talking about 'cause I don't watch him, I just hate his guts based on his face and stuck up attitude. The few times I watched him I was unimpressed and his wits seemed quite lame to me. That and my wife saying he's a twat, so he has to be. That's all. To each one his/her own.

What, are you saying that that avatar is not @Norm spitting image? Come on!

TimBay

No intention to get political and I won't, as I always say I am a guest in this great country and I don't feel entitled to spit on the hand that feeds me. And so shouldn't any other 'guest', that's as much political as you can get out of me. I do have my opinions, obviously.

I don't know what he's talking about 'cause I don't watch him, I just hate his guts based on his face and stuck up attitude. The few times I watched him I was unimpressed and his wits seemed quite lame to me. That and my wife saying he's a twat, so he has to be. That's all. To each one his/her own.

What, are you saying that that avatar is not @Norm spitting image? Come on!
Ha. No worries. You are very much entitled to your own tastes for sure. My bottom part was a joke that everything I had written prior was in regard to your second point...even though it clearly was about the John Oliver point. I often write things that are for my sole amusement. Ha.

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Intro songs did not disappoint!

Not sure what the context is for the salad list, but I’m hoping it is a list of people who haven’t been in your kitchen.

Top Bottom