MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Wtf that is your list that sucked I want to speak to your manager
HR dept here... ready to field your complaint:

Coraline.gif

rick81721

Lothar

I tried cropping off the first 10 seconds but YT is difficult so it may or may not work. This should start 10 seconds in, which is where it should.

Thanks for the detailed answer (tho a day late and a dollar short!) - that was my thinking. The horsethief is 130 front/120 rear travel and more than enough bike for anywhere I'm likely to ride. The Blur should be fun - will soon find out

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
Thanks for the detailed answer (tho a day late and a dollar short!) - that was my thinking. The horsethief is 130 front/120 rear travel and more than enough bike for anywhere I'm likely to ride. The Blur should be fun - will soon find out

I'm on the fence about getting a HT because Salsa's warranty period is so short I think it was 1 year for the rear and 3 for the main triangle. I think I'm going to rock what I have and wait for SC to do something :(

rick81721

Lothar
I'm on the fence about getting a HT because Salsa's warranty period is so short I think it was 1 year for the rear and 3 for the main triangle. I think I'm going to rock what I have and wait for SC to do something :(

Never had any warranty issues with Salsa - I've had components replaced years later. Buy from Halters!

But the horsethief is basically in between the SC Hightower and Tallboy

Top Bottom