Ask Norm Next Tuesday

If you are a Fred and your name is Fred, is that like a double negative which means its a positive and you are pro AF?
Anyone named Fred on the boards?

Future reference questions, I think you said we are allowed multiple questions. How many is too many before you ban ppl?
2nd FRQ, someone asked this but I don't think it was addressed. What is the cut off time for these questions?

Will there be a pre-ride for the mooch race and if so what are the details? Thank you. Have a nice day.

Have you tried downhill MTB?

On a site related note - can we stop with the name changes?

giphy (1).gif

:popcorn:

Wow that clipboard is amazing, kudos

rYhNkTd.gif

Me when you mentioned me as a big moment in mtbNJ history

This is a great run down of the history of the team, I appreciate the homework. Based on your research, I was surprised to almost agree with you about the current time.
I agree OOS is the 2019 version of the 07/08 years of the board and see a bunch of us OG's in the way they post and the vibe they have

For me it has to be when we had all those race recap threads, live threads at the races with photos, when you had the tumblr links for threads, so 2008-2010? When anyone and everyone would come on and recap a race, share photos, etc

For me it has to be when we had all those race recap threads, live threads at the races with photos, when you had the tumblr links for threads, so 2008-2010? When anyone and everyone would come on and recap a race, share photos, etc

I mean I think we agree - that was the sweet spot of MTBNJ Racing.

But right now, I think we do more in the overall picture.

Having said that, I think the question becomes: What was better, the top days of MTBNJ Racing or MTBNJ Everything? IDK there is a right/wrong answer to that question.

Back
Top Bottom