Ask Norm Next Tuesday

@Norm, with all this rain, at what point should i start building myself an arc and gathering mating pairs of animals?
arc ark 2.jpg

Asking norm,

It’s raining, it must be fucking Tuesday.

Three questions in the Land of Make Believe today:

• What do you do with the captive groundhogs? My dad, who is 92, drives them 2 miles into Raritan Center in Edison. But here’s the key, as he has pointed out to me numerous times, it’s on the other side of Interstate 287, a loop road, as you can see from the even prefix.”If he makes it across eight lanes, he deserved to." Of course, if this is top secret, groundhog witness protection stuff, I get that. Just give us general information (e.g. in a large county park, two miles away, in a dumpster, whatever.
  • Would you classify Nickleback as a “one hit wonder band”?
  • Got a message in my mtbnj inbox on Friday, May 31 that said “Stop it or I will ban you, too. Don’t be a goddam pest.” Not sure who sent it, because it wasn’t signed and disappeared (pay no attention to the man behind the curtain) after a week. Just want to know if it was from Mrs. G.
  • If a 54 year old woman starts grabbing me, pushing me, hitting me and kicking me in a county park, should I:
  • Hit her back
  • Just let it go
  • File a criminal complaint?
AFAF

So, I know that is like four questions, but I have not been posting so I am backed up…
NEDO CONL IMG_20190617_133949-01.jpg

Last edited:
An old buddy of mine wants to get back into MTBing. He wants to ride with me every weekend. I love the guy but sure as hell don’t have the time (or desire) to wait for an out-of-shape-middle-aged man on every ride. How do I get out of this dilemma?
Tell him the truth. Or tell him you’ll show him the route for the first ride and then start together and finish by yourselves. He will ride more often, and get in better shape, and you’ll get to ride at your pace after the first ride.

Tell him the truth. Or tell him you’ll show him the route for the first ride and then start together and finish by yourselves. He will ride more often, and get in better shape, and you’ll get to ride at your pace after the first ride.

And remember that OOS are people too, just smarter!

@Norm, with all this rain, at what point should i start building myself an ark and gathering mating pairs of animals?

Follow up question.

Why did all Christian Superhero powers involve water? They were all basically Aquaman, but not in the new sexy way. And I'm not sure they talked to fish, though the Jesus folk do use a fish to represent Jesus. Maybe Jesus was able to transform into fish? Could Jesus turn into a fish? Is that why the Christian Justice League were drawn to water?

Follow up question.

Why did all Christian Superhero powers involve water? They were all basically Aquaman, but not in the new sexy way. And I'm not sure they talked to fish, though the Jesus folk do use a fish to represent Jesus. Maybe Jesus was able to transform into fish? Could Jesus turn into a fish? Is that why the Christian Justice League were drawn to water?

- Noah wasn't a Christian, nor was Moses. I believe that even Jesus wasn't a Christian, technically speaking.
- the only Christian 'Superhero' that I know of talking to animals was San Francis of Assisi but I don't believe he was talking to fishes specifically (let me add that my wife talks to our cat occasionally but she's not a Christian either, I mostly yell at him but I'm not sure what I am)
- Jesus did multiply bread and fish, if you believe literally in what is written in the gospel. Never heard of him transforming anything including himself into a fish.
- water is important to Christians (see baptism)
- the fish representation of Jesus is due to the Greek translation of "Jesus Christ God’s Son is Savior".
- what is the "Christian Justice League', google returned crickets about it... @Norm ?

Last edited:
- Noah wasn't a Christian, nor was Moses. I believe that even Jesus wasn't a Christian, technically speaking.
- the only Christian 'Superhero' that I know of talking to animals was San Francis of Assisi but I don't believe he was talking to fishes specifically (let me add that my wife talks to our cat occasionally but she's not a Christian either, I mostly yell at him but I'm not sure what I am)
- Jesus did multiply bread and fish, if you believe literally in what is written in the gospel. Never heard of him transforming anything including himself into a fish.
- water is important to Christians (see baptism)
- the fish representation of Jesus is due to the Greek translation of "Jesus Christ God’s Son is Savior".
- what is the "Christian Justice League', google returned crickets about it... @Norm ?

That's what I get for carving dragons in the desk during Sunday School instead of paying attention. Also, when did you change your name to Norm? Should we change the name of this thread now that the old Norm is no longer involved? As the new Norm, will you make videos about Max?

That's what I get for carving dragons in the desk during Sunday School instead of paying attention. Also, when did you change your name to Norm? Should we change the name of this thread now that the old Norm is no longer involved? As the new Norm, will you make videos about Max?
I’m no @Norm , i’m fatter and slower. I wouldn’t dare make a video, Most definitely not about Max. Just trying to help since @Norm seems busy at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom