Ask Norm Next Tuesday

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
What was the anibot platform @RNG1 used to use for posting race recaps?
I vote for that format.

cd5.gif

knobbyhead

Next off the Island.
When is your next haircut?
To add to this question. I'm going to a wedding on Nov 3 of this year. I'm strategically getting a haircut 9 days prior to the wedding. Is this a optimum time to get a haircut?

Question #2. My niece is getting married and she asked for song suggestions. Should I ask for the baby shark?

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
What the hell am I thinking of?
Maybe not rng, but someone used to post race recaps using a platform where you supplied the text,
and it made animated avatars speaking it out all robot like???
Help me Obi Wan, you are my only hope.

a.s.

Mr. Chainring
Norm,
I can either pay my mortgage this month or buy @EJphotos eBike. The problem is that my wife will kill me if we lose our home - but she won't know until November 1st.

My question for you: Is this one of those, "ask for forgiveness later" scenarios or should I give up on this eBike fantasy and keep a roof over my head.

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Norm,
I can either pay my mortgage this month or buy @EJphotos eBike. The problem is that my wife will kill me if we lose our home - but she won't know until November 1st.

My question for you: Is this one of those, "ask for forgiveness later" scenarios or should I give up on this eBike fantasy and keep a roof over my head.
Only difficult questions in this thread.
Answer your own question, which of the 3 will give you the most pleasure, house wife or ebike. I think we all know this answer.

a.s.

Mr. Chainring
Not sure why this just reminded me of the other night. After watching the news, my wife says "now that there are no kids in the house, I'd like to get a gun." I just looked at her. She said "what's that look? You know I don't get PMS anymore." I said "Really?" And, this is why she shouldn't have a gun.
If my wife had a gun, there would be zero discussion about me getting an eBike. 😑

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
WHAT DOES A GIRL HAVE TO DO TO GET A MENTION IN THE ANNUAL CHRISTMAS CARD LETTER?!?!

I thought for sure I would see my name in print for the Southern Collegiate Tour of 2023.

Top Bottom