Ask Norm Next Tuesday

Pearl

THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING
Screen Shot 2015-05-12 at 8.37.08 AM.png

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
This stupid YouTube app defaults to private. I forgot to flip the switch.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
Your thoughts on tire shine on bikes? If used, do I need to throw away my bike and get a new one?

greeek32

Besides the fact that they have better fitness, dedication, talent, and competitiveness, why are all the people I ride with faster than me?

gtluke

The Moped
did you know that woodchucks/groundhogs have an exemption in NJ in that you are allowed to shoot them with an actual rifle at all times of the year if you have the proper hunting permit? You can shoot groundhogs in your backyard with a rimfire rifle if you want. Pretty sweet.

Paul H

Fearless OOS Poser
did you know that woodchucks/groundhogs have an exemption in NJ in that you are allowed to shoot them with an actual rifle at all times of the year if you have the proper hunting permit? You can shoot groundhogs in your backyard with a rimfire rifle if you want. Pretty sweet.

What if you missed and shot a deer instead? Can we still have venison for dinner?

Mountain Bike Mike

did you know that woodchucks/groundhogs have an exemption in NJ in that you are allowed to exterminate them with an actual rifle at all times of the year if you have the proper hunting permit? You can scare groundhogs away from your backyard with a rimfire rifle if you want. Pretty sweet.

edited for a more animal friendly audience

Can you come over and help me exterminate the two or maybe one groundhog that is living under my shed and front steps.. If could be two, one living in the front and one living in the back yard or just one that made a tunnel from my shed to under the steps. Either way, I think we can feed you burritos in trade for the extermination. Plus - the kids and I would be thoroughly entertained...

capedoc

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Gun to your head, if you had to leave the house all day, every day, where would you go and what would you do?

rick81721

Lothar
I don't have a youtube account. Do I have to create one to ask a question? And why isn't mbm asking video questions?

Top Bottom