Apologies to the fellow rider at LM today

LND

If for some reason you're out there, my sincere apologies. Red/Teal connector section on the rooty incline about noonish today. Would never intentionally block a line, not in a race, and most certainly not on a Sunday ride. My response to you afterwards unacceptable. Period. With 100% honesty, I did not hear you call your pass. Was knackered at the end of my ride and was just mailing it in at that point.

My bad. For real. Hope you had a good ride. Peace.

Thank god my wife doesn't read this forum - otherwise she'll be using you as the example LOL.

Takes nads to type that - you're a better person than most.

I'll throw up an apology to the 2 guys climbing the 'Warp Speed' section yesterday after 6pm. Had to skid stop the downhill. Sorry! That section is super blind. The second lap I blew my whistle the whole way down.

If for some reason you're out there, my sincere apologies. Red/Teal connector section on the rooty incline about noonish today. Would never intentionally block a line, not in a race, and most certainly not on a Sunday ride. My response to you afterwards unacceptable. Period. With 100% honesty, I did not hear you call your pass. Was knackered at the end of my ride and was just mailing it in at that point.

What did said rider look like? If he was rocking a blue / black / white Giant Fox jersey, it may have been me.. Most of the people I passed were going the opposite direction. Only two or three times head on collisons almost happened but not crazy close - just slight butt clenching

Thanks for ruining my afternoon but this makes it better, thanks man.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions