Anyone with a Vinyl Decal Printer??

Matt_

I Get Jokes
@moose35 @Christopher barry and I are looking for ways to bring more mountain bikers with kids together.... because lets face it, kids like riding with other kids a lot more than their parents (they also ride a lot longer and complain a lot less when together).... and if they have other kids to ride with, they'll probably stick with it a lot longer before giving it up for other sports/activities which leave parents on the sidelines (not that those other sports are a bad thing!).

We already have a FB group that's been getting attention, and just launched an Instagram account. We thought some decals with the IG logo and user name might catch some attention in parking lots (example below).

Initial thought is a few larger decals for those of us spearheading the campaign, 15" or so? Large enough to catch an eye in the parking lot and be legible in traffic... Then a bunch of smaller ones to hand out at events, or randomly if people ask, maybe even in some shops(?) ; ~4" for bikes/helmets/etc, and ~6-8" for others to sport on their vehicles but who don’t want to look like a driving billboard.

nj_junior_mtbers decal example.png

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
matt, i live around the corner from cranford if you need anything dropped off/picked up in a hurry.

my fiance also has a cricket and has cut single color vinyl decals for cars with it, probably not quite what you are looking for, but ill throw it out there.

Top Bottom