Anyone wana ride Saturday?

YouRang87

thinking about heading over around lunch for maybe around 2 hours and dive into the sh!t show after this snow storm. I need someone else to motivate me to head out. Been riding in the basement since 12-27-14. My plan was to take the new road bike out but that ain't happening now... Nothing serious, no urinating contests. just moderate pace by the dam/ yellow/red trails and a lil by the tennis courts. Let me know. Names mike.

michael.su

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
thinking about heading over around lunch for maybe around 2 hours and dive into the sh!t show after this snow storm. I need someone else to motivate me to head out. Been riding in the basement since 12-27-14. My plan was to take the new road bike out but that ain't happening now... Nothing serious, no urinating contests. just moderate pace by the dam/ yellow/red trails and a lil by the tennis courts. Let me know. Names mike.
I would hit it early if I were you. Before it warms up and turns to soup. It may even be decent then. If I was feeling better I would be out there early tomorrow but I'm laying low trying to shake a cold.
Maybe I'll catch you out there another time Mike

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions