Anyone riding tonight?

I may be there as well, but I will sit in my car ignoring you both and wait until you take off into the woods. I will then start my ride but in a different direction.

I may be there as well, but I will sit in my car ignoring you both and wait until you take off into the woods. I will then start my ride but in a different direction.

I plan on being there too. but if you look in my direction I plan to look at my phone or something and pretend I dont know you.

I will be there, not sure what kind of pace I plan on keeping yet, as the gyro I just ate seems to be fighting back.

Depending on traffic should be there around 5p. Plan to do about 15 miles or so. Pace will be "tired intermediate". Gray Hyundai gray bike turtle bell. Blindingly handsome.

Im heading there too.... maybe I'll join you guys. Still recovering from some damage from riding too much last week (didn't realize I was killing my legs!) ... so I won't be killin it either

I will not be there. I don't ride mountain bikes anymore.
:D

Fixed that for ya

Im heading there too.... maybe I'll join you guys. Still recovering from some damage from riding too much last week (didn't realize I was killing my legs!) ... so I won't be killin it either

Fixed that for ya

Wow, that is bold. I like it! Hoping to see Mike for some fat rides this year!

Fixed that for ya
Lolz!
It just so happens that I was Fattin' today at Mercer...and I will be on the Trance before TM tomorrow as well so :p

Wow, that is bold. I like it! Hoping to see Mike for some fat rides this year!
I'm in! I will be in your neck of the woods one day next week. I have some shiny new Rogue hoes to deliver...kinda like Santa Claus! (Jolly, but not quite as fat!) :D

Lol I like that. I'm officially here. Be on the lookout lol.

Edit (not really lol): I didn't hit post so the above was not sent. Just got done. Did the blue trail. Definitely going to do more once I'm with people, the trails can get confusing lol. It was very fun.

Lol I like that. I'm officially here. Be on the lookout lol.

Edit (not really lol): I didn't hit post so the above was not sent. Just got done. Did the blue trail. Definitely going to do more once I'm with people, the trails can get confusing lol. It was very fun.
Glad you had fun, It's a great place to ride.
You should check out the Tuesday beginner rides. They roll at 6 pm every Tuesday (weather permitting)
It's a great way to learn the trails and meet other people to ride with.
I highly recommend, It has an awesome vibe.

Last edited:
Yeah I'm planning on the Tuesday ride. I just need to really get to know the trails....they can be quite confusing and can turn you around easy

I have some shiny new Rogue hoes to deliver...kinda like Santa Claus!
more like pimpin santa
pimpin-santa.jpg

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions