Anyone riding North NJ this Saturday

D

DANSPANK

Hi there,

I listed a post a month or so ago saying that I was just moving to the area. Well, I'm here now! The bikes here and it's bored. I want to go out this Saturday mid-morning to a north NJ trail (I'm in Secaucus) and it would be great if someone else or a group are planning something.

My job move this summer has meant that I haven't rode much so a moderate pace would be good. My skill level would be medium I think - I'll just run out of puff on the hills!

So, fancy showing the new guy the trails? Let me know, thanks,

Daniel.

Jason

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
DANSPANK said:
Hi there,

I listed a post a month or so ago saying that I was just moving to the area. Well, I'm here now! The bikes here and it's bored. I want to go out this Saturday mid-morning to a north NJ trail (I'm in Secaucus) and it would be great if someone else or a group are planning something.

My job move this summer has meant that I haven't rode much so a moderate pace would be good. My skill level would be medium I think - I'll just run out of puff on the hills!

So, fancy showing the new guy the trails? Let me know, thanks,

Daniel.

I replied in your other thread but I'll hit this one too. I'm riding 7am on Sunday at Allamuchy (Deer Park). The next week I'm going to be pretty tied up but I'll be riding one day next weekend as well. After that, I'm around every weekend till my butt is frozen!

D

DANSPANK

Hi there,

I could entertain "earlier" to some degree! The weather does look a bit poo though.

Keeping optimistic, what trail would you be looking at and where is it. I'll then work out how to get there and we can confirm a time.

Thanks,

Daniel.

Shaggz

A strong 7
Hey Daniel, Weather doesn't look promising, so I will probably not ride. let's shoot for next weekend.

D

DANSPANK

Hi there,

I'll be in Atlanta next weekend but will keep checking this site and hopefully the weekend after something can be worked out.

Thanks,

Daniel.

Top Bottom