Anyone Been Here Lately?

BAMBINOMONTANA

Update

I was here on Tuesday, getting better at finding my way around. These trails have great potential if expanded and maintained. Saw this one guy wacking off and took a detour...lol

mtbiskool

I was here on Tuesday, getting better at finding my way around. These trails have great potential if expanded and maintained. Saw this one guy wacking off and took a detour...lol
Yeah, it's not hard to believe that you saw some dude "playing around". It's known as an area where creeps hang...but on another note. I completely agree with the trails there having such great potential. The only problem is that it belongs to Rutgers University and people (JORBA and what not) would need permission to work there but I remember someone on the site was making an effort to try and get some TMs going on there I just can't remember who.

THATmanMANNY

Things are on a little freeze. School started, ppl are busy. Something needs to be worked out with RU risk management and Da Professor would like to get some students involved too but keep your head up.

M

mponsig

I have not ridden here in about 9 years but I used to live in New Brunswick back then and rode there almost 4 to 5 times a week. I loved it but it did have alot of potential even back then. But the main reason I had to reply to this post is that even 9/10 years ago, I ran into a guy jerkin' it on the trail and he made a grunt noise and I kept going but shouted back "you sick f^&k".
That experience left my memory banks until I just read this thread!! Oh nooooooo.................

I also came within a few feet of a deer smashing into me crossing the trail there at dusk once, that would have been scary and painful.

bikerdude15

yea i found a guy there once completely naked...i haled @ss outta there

but like what every one else is saying the trails do have allot of potential....keep us posted

pittygirl

Glad to hear that there are others out there working on getting this place cleaned up. I have never ridden ep because I've only ever heard stories of creepy dudes in the woods. It's a real shame too because this place would be perfect for me to get in a lunch-hour ride, I work on the Livingston campus. As far as I'm concerned, no gal should ever ride this place alone. I look forward to any new developments.

soundz

The Hat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Glad to hear that there are others out there working on getting this place cleaned up. I have never ridden ep because I've only ever heard stories of creepy dudes in the woods. It's a real shame too because this place would be perfect for me to get in a lunch-hour ride, I work on the Livingston campus. As far as I'm concerned, no gal should ever ride this place alone. I look forward to any new developments.

I disagree, it much more dangerous for guys in there! ;)

bikerdude15

cool me and mtbtyler go to school right down the street from Livingston campus and the dudes dont do anything...they are creepy tho

Top Bottom