Anybody buy a car through VW Partner Program (i.e. USA Cycling Discount)

Delish

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I am led to believe that USA cycling membership makes one eligible for VW Partner Program discounts which is
Dealer Invoice minus $500 minus current offers/incentives. Anybody have experience buying a car through this program? @jShort? @Carson?

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
yeah. I used for my Jetta Sport Wagon lease a few years back. Unfortunately they said no go on the Atlas purchase.
It's pretty straight forward, log into USA Cycling, and click the link once you find it. You get a certificate with your name and stuff on it.

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Yes it's pretty straight forward. I get it through work as well.

Some dealers will take 500 off negotiated price (meaning negotiated is less than invoice). I wouldn't mention the deal until you've already got your price...then say to take 500 off that.

Zaskar

I suggest if you're looking for a VW try Trend Motors... They had the best prices by a long shot.

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's

Some dealers will take 500 off negotiated price (meaning negotiated is less than invoice). I wouldn't mention the deal until you've already got your price...then say to take 500 off that.
this ^^^^^

Carson

Sport Bacon
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I tried. They told me I'm too fat to race bikes.

I honestly hadn't known about the program prior to my shitbox lease. So dunno.

Open Road Bernardsville VW and DCH Freehold VW were both awesome. Freehold is probably closer to Pearl than Essex County doe.

Delish

Team MTBNJ Halter's

I suggest if you're looking for a VW try Trend Motors... They had the best prices by a long shot.

Thanks for the input all. Just took delivery today. I did it all over email. The sales rep at Trend came through with a really good initial price (well below invoice) and sent me the partner pricing link and said he could take an additional 500 off the negotiated price if I qualified. Smooth process and pretty painless.

For some reason VW pricing in the Baltimore/VA/DC area is much lower than NJ/NY. At least the advertised price. I had considered taking a train down to pick up a car but I aint' got time fo' that crap.

Top Bottom