any snow?

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
did any part of NJ get a measurable amount of snow last night? its pretty much done raining here already and we got nada, so what do we have out there to play with?

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I would guess that Round Valley is your only option this afternoon.

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's

Sorry, I guess I wasn't specific enough. I would guess that Round Valley is your only option for riding in the woods this afternoon.

We got 2-3 inches up here and it's been raining on it all morning. It looks really miserable outside.

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
High Point was supposed to open for XC skiing today, but now they are going to wait until tomorrow because it is raining up there.

A Potted Plant

Honorary Sod
I'm hoping this rain takes care of my driveway for me.

I wasn't gonna wait since we had so much I wanted to get it away from the house to prevent any water issues, haven't had any yet and I'd like to keep it that way. The snow plow guy we entertained by my style, he stopped when he saw me reach the top and slide backwards with blower and all.

Soundguy

#SenditGuy
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Got about 4 inches of fluffy goodness last night that almost tempted me into a night ride.... woke up this morning to rain and flooding. It’s a total slop fest right now. Tonight’s deep freeze should make things interesting.

Top Bottom