Any scotch/whisky drinkers in here?

qclabrat

been sipping more tequila as of late, its probably the liquor which as been the most refined in the last decade or so.
anyone tried Casa Noble? I haven't found it locally
casa-noble-reposado-tequila__40760.1468071239.1280.1280.jpg

A few years ago I was at a convention in upstate NY and met Sir George, who was there for a sales kick-off for his new tequila, Casamigos, it was just okay. Gotta say he's one handsome guy, think that's also when I really starting drinking the stuff
casamigos.jpg

qclabrat

a few years ago I started drinking Irish as the demand from Asia was raising scotch prices. This one is a nice daily drink, smooth dry and nutty. sure to finish this one tonight
WP_20161220_22_21_24_Pro.jpg

jnos

btw, does anyone have a Pappy Van connection? Paying $150 for a $40 bottle is absurd.
My coworker was out to dinner with our VP of sales, our outside rep, and a customer. The rep tells the customer to order a whiskey if he wants (our Co. is buying the meal) and my coworker and the rep will drink with him. Customer looks at the menu and orders a Pappy VW 15 year. Waiter informs him that they are out, but do have the 20 (maybe 23) year. Customer says, "that'll work". I believe it was between $125-150 a pour. Coworker informs me that it lived up to the hype.

qclabrat

been sipping more tequila as of late, its probably the liquor which as been the most refined in the last decade or so.
anyone tried Casa Noble? I haven't found it locally
casa-noble-reposado-tequila__40760.1468071239.1280.1280.jpg

A few years ago I was at a convention in upstate NY and met Sir George, who was there for a sales kick-off for his new tequila, Casamigos, it was just okay. Gotta say he's one handsome guy, think that's also when I really starting drinking the stuff
casamigos.jpg
had some Casamigos this past weekend in Cranford, better than I remembered, but not a huge fan of these new ultra smooth Tequilas, other was another forgetable Reposado

WP_20161217_23_20_47_Pro.jpg

qclabrat

My coworker was out to dinner with our VP of sales, our outside rep, and a customer. The rep tells the customer to order a whiskey if he wants (our Co. is buying the meal) and my coworker and the rep will drink with him. Customer looks at the menu and orders a Pappy VW 15 year. Waiter informs him that they are out, but do have the 20 (maybe 23) year. Customer says, "that'll work". I believe it was between $125-150 a pour. Coworker informs me that it lived up to the hype.
hmm, I can be a customer...

Top Bottom