Any northern NJ parks dry and rideable today?

phillychris498

Just getting back from a two month bikeless trip in London and itching to shred dirt today. Was thinking about Allamuchy North but I’m not sure if it’s dry after yesterday’s rain.

Are there any places in NJ that didn’t get hit hard with rain yesterday that are rideable today? Id like to just go to Mooch north but i’m willing to drive to get my dirt today.

Blair

It’s been raining almost every day for the past two weeks. In general I think places like Lewis, allaire hartshorne hold up better but will have some puddles because it rained late yesterday.

BPaze

A lot of the rocky parks hold up ok during rain but you will be fighting runoff and wet rocks. High Mountain Ringwood Ramapo should all be mostly rideable but wet

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Are there any places in NJ that didn’t get hit hard with rain yesterday that are rideable today?

Our area got hit pretty hard, but I would think Wildcat is still good. I'd ride with you but I'm stuck at home today.

Mtbdog

Jungle Habitat fine this morn encountered one 25 ft. strecth of hab due mud and rest fine even drying some as the day went on Get Some while the getting is good

Al Norton

Red trail heading up from WmPaterson today. Wet in spots

Attachments

• 753F7A03-C11E-4EC7-B193-60B11A3D3B3F.jpeg
    753F7A03-C11E-4EC7-B193-60B11A3D3B3F.jpeg
    171.7 KB · Views: 210

ebarker9

Rode the west side of Allamuchy north on Wed and it was a disaster. Dickerson Mine yesterday was in great shape other than a couple of very short sections of trail.

Top Bottom