any new beginner riding cheesequake park

N

nismosr

Maybe I could come along with anybody who wants to ride cheesequake .. thanks

RacinStart

You are a beginner? or you are looking to host a beginner ride? I live next to it and ride approx. 12 miles from my apartment to the park and back. I usually go during the morning because I work evenings.

G

gpanth

I live about 45 minutes from Cheesquake and am looking to check out the trail there (it is the white trail I believe). I am a beginner. Weekends or evening would be best for me.

walter

Fourth Party
I live about 45 minutes from Cheesquake and am looking to check out the trail there (it is the white trail I believe). I am a beginner. Weekends or evening would be best for me.

dont take this the wrong way, but if you're going to drive 45 to get to Cheesequake and you can ride evenings, take the extra 20 minutes and drive to Allaire on Tuesday nights for the beginner rides. It will be worth it.

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
I can second this we already have the trails and the good people for a beginner ride and Allaire is like maybe 1/2 hour south of cheesequake plus if I am right there is only one legal bike trail at cheesequake although I might have that part completely wrong :)
Plus we start at 18:00 which is an evening :)

antgold

Mike - you are right only one trail is legal .
if you take some fire road worm out and two laps of the white trail you will get about 14 miles .
ride the white trail counterclockwise - climbs are moderate and downhill is really coll -not to techy but some spots need attention .

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Mike - you are right only one trail is legal .
if you take some fire road worm out and two laps of the white trail you will get about 14 miles .
ride the white trail counterclockwise - climbs are moderate and downhill is really coll -not to techy but some spots need attention .

14 miles that's not bad I might need to check it out...

RacinStart

Cheesequake is only good for locals, if you live 10 min or more away don't bother driving there as you won't like it for short and hardcore uphill trails.

Top Bottom