Any interest in a SS/geared Crave frame with carbon fork (Large)?

SSmtbr

I'm in the market for something a little more playful and considering a slack hardtail (Niner ROS 9, Kona Honzo, Canfield N9, etc.) and looking to build it up with my current components I've put on my Crave SL over the past year. I can pull the trigger on a new frame now but I'd have to sell off my frameset, or I can wait until next year and build it up then. Not in a super huge rush to sell off the Crave, but if you're looking to build up a SS rocket I'd like to help someone out here!

The frameset package:
Crave SL frame - Large 19", can be run geared or 1x, includes integrated headset
Chisel carbon fork - uncut steerer and in perfect condition

I purchased the bike from Toga back in December 2013 and have ridden it quite a bit since then. There are some cosmetic scratches/scuffs but the frame and fork are in solid condition and the fork has been ridden only about 150 miles before I swapped it out with a Reba. EBB insert is threaded and has been creak and trouble free from day 1. Headset was just overhauled by Bicycle Tech in Lincoln Park.

I ride in North Jersey a lot and will be at Jungle Jam on the 11th if you'd like to see it or pick it up. At the moment looking to get $700 for the frameset package. Will entertain possible trades or offers.

10310598_10100851651775134_2804513629858219865_n.jpg
DSC_0425.JPG DSC_0426.JPG DSC_0427.JPG

gtluke

The Moped
check out the new Salsa El Mariachi. It's almost exactly the same as the 1st gen nimble 9. Keeps the 27.2 seat tube, QR rear spacing (you can get through axle, single speed, or QR rear dropouts), and really close geometry.
They keep making all those fun steel bikes stiffer and stiffer with bigger tubes, larger seat posts, ect, for around here where we don't jump off loading docks, I'd rather have a softer ride. The head angle on that ROS9 is a bit much too. I can no longer suggest the canfield after I cracked mine and they basically offered me nothing.

Top Bottom