Any happenings this week with rides?

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
something will happen on friday - not sure yet.
wednesday night is on
tuesday night is on
i'd like to hit RV one day too - maybe thursday.
more to follow.
might be something tuesday morning @sarcaro ....

shrpshtr325

Infinite Source of Sarcasm
Team MTBNJ Halter's
i have nothing planned but am off and open to suggestions, was thinking about jungle or ringwood. . .

FATBIKEMIKE

I am going to head down to allaire tomorrow around 10am - Have only been once before so hoping to link in with some locals if around.

Thursday thinking either sourland or nassau (never been) flexible to ride anytime Thursday if anyone wants to lead a tour?

Friday open but not until early afternoon.

shrpshtr325

Team MTBNJ Halter's
if i get out tomorrow its going to be later in the day (fiance decided we were going to see the new star wars, i wanted to have gone already . . . )
as well as i know allaire, im not making that drive for a ride on a non working day. . .

friday i usually ride early, thursday im still questioning what my schedule looks like, i have plans with an old college friend just not sure what time.

and a likely ride north for saturday just not sure where

Reggie

Formerly ReggieHammond
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I'm riding either Stephens or Allamuchy tomorrow at 10am. Planning on getting out Thursday as well and open to suggestions. Friday is family day.

shrpshtr325

Team MTBNJ Halter's
thinking about doing lewis morris 8am tomorrow, planning on two laps, not killing it so 90 minutes total, if you want to catch me for lap 2 thats fine ill just need a heads up to swing through the lot, probably aroun 840 for lap 2

Patrick

Staff member
thinking about doing lewis morris 8am tomorrow, planning on two laps, not killing it so 90 minutes total, if you want to catch me for lap 2 thats fine ill just need a heads up to swing through the lot, probably aroun 840 for lap 2

bring the snowboard clothes for that one!

FATBIKEMIKE

@fidodie - sorry I missed this ride. Already planned to go down to allaire. I wish I stayed back and rode SMP which is 2 miles from my house. I drove hour and 20 min (construction on 195) and 2.1 miles into ride snapped rear derailleur from a branch. Thankfully brought second bike. Walked back to lot changed bikes and got a 8 mile ride in.

@shrpshtr325 - I am out for tomorrow morning as I have to repair bike in morning and then will ride somewhere tomorrow later in day. Thanks enjoy the morning temps!!!

shrpshtr325

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Infuriatingly the fiancee car has a flat tire this morning so i am stuck getting that fixed now. Fml

And it always happens in the rain or the cold

Reggie

Formerly ReggieHammond
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Rinwood tom around 11?

Rob, is an awesome idea. Unfortunately, the Mrs. asked me last night to take the offspring to the Dr's office at 1:45pm today. Would never be able to do both. Sorry.

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
anything you guys want me to post on the what's happening thread?

Patrick

Staff member
Anyone up for noon on friday at Nassau or Round Valley?

Top Bottom