Answer Sleestak Gloves

rick81721

Lothar
How much are these things? If they're too big I may be interested in taking them off your....wait for it....wait for it....

No actually I'm not gonna say it. I refuse.

I think they were 40 bucks. Look weird tho but I'm not used to these lobster/alien hand gloves

stb222

Love Drunk
Jerk Squad
Pat got the pink ones.

200.gif

I can still wear my thin gloves underneath

Then they are prefect.

rlb

This thread is getting out of......control. I was making a ham-handed attempt at one more, then I realized I was just recycling Norm's joke.

JimN

Captain Wildcat
Team MTBNJ Halter's
My gloves came and I used them yesterday. I am a medium in all but one set of gloves I've ever owned, and the size chart said medium for me. You guys must all have really big hands, because the mediums are plenty big for me. If anything they are too big, but I wouldn't go a size down. It's hard to tell because it wasn't very cold last night, but I think my Pearl Izumi lobster gloves are warmer, but not by a lot. But for the ability to have one finger breaking, I'll take it. I can always add liners and/or heat warmers. My index fingers were a bit sore by the end of the ride from having to do all the work for the first time in a while. Would buy again.

rick81721

Lothar
Tried mine out tonight. Not super cold, ave temp according to garmin was 32, but they were significantly warmer than my usual gore finger gloves - in fact my hands were sweating a bit. Well worth it - believe it or not a great reco from Kevin

Juggernaut

Master of the Metaphor
I have no doubt that these gloves are superior.... But I just can't look at them without thinking of the little brother from Christmas Story[emoji6]

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
if interested in size, you are welcome to try my xl.

Glenn Rides After 4 PM CST

Team MTBNJ Halter's
So my Medium sleestaks arrived today and fit perfect. Answer had me at a size small glad I went with the next larger.

Thanks Kevin for the heads up on these gloves.

Top Bottom