Andrea Griepel TDF HR !

Ryan.P

Team MTBNJ Halter's
When I used such devices , NJ transit light rail and buses would make it read crazy high and glitch out

rick81721

Lothar
I've never gotten any HRM to work at all... I buy them. Put batteries in them. Strap them on. They work sporadically for half a ride, then stop. I get frustrated and throw them into a box. So far, two of the silly things. Do you have shave your chest hair or something so it makes good contact?

I think girly men with flat chests/no pecs get a better fit with the chest strap designs :p

rick81721

Lothar
I wasn’t sure. I saw 206 in a motocross race and 203 in my first mtb race at Mooch 3 years ago. I see 247 maybe being a glitch but I saw 215 plus in atleast 5 of his rides. I also saw several others over 200 in that stage. What is a max HR ever recorded?

Here's an article where elite cyclists were tested 3 min all out workout. Peak power 738 +/- 170 W, Max heart rate 179 +/- 10 bpm.

https://insights.ovid.com/pubmed?pmid=21993025

jShort

2018 Fantasy Football Toilet Bowl Lead Technician
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Whenever you see anomalies, that's all they are. The HR monitors F up all the time. Especially when the battery is low or the strap is dry or soaking wet.

Top Bottom