Allamuchy Preview Ride

Mathers

There are 1 or 2 real deep mud holes towards the bottom coming back towards the lake that you skinny tire guys might need to watch out for.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member

xc62701

yup..i think Marc is trying to address that big one this year?
http://www.mtbnj.com/forum/threads/allamuchy-trail-maint-this-saturday-4-27.46945/post-886190

someone want to confirm that, i don't know the trail names up there.
except ice cream, cause ice cream.

There's two puddles after ice cream and before the long fast descent back to the lake section. There's also one pretty muddy spot just after the bridge up to the start/finish area. While were on the topic there's two muddy sections just after the start that have options but some require you to get more wet than others. The rest of the course is in awesome shape!

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
There's two puddles after ice cream and before the long fast descent back to the lake section. There's also one pretty muddy spot just after the bridge up to the start/finish area. While were on the topic there's two muddy sections just after the start that have options but some require you to get more wet than others. The rest of the course is in awesome shape!

First muddy section after start. Left side of tree ride the rocks. 3/4 in there is a rock crossover. Feet stay dry!

The going into the finish slog was there at short track. That needs a boardwalk.

Last edited:

charlesrg

Solid chance i will be there at 3:30 if anyone wants to get in an early, easy lap. Then do the easy-iggy lap (which will probably be a bit more spirited), and then finish with a bag of hammers.
Also looking to get there earlier if it’s allowed.

Top Bottom