Allamuchy North Conditions

icolquhoun

517/tranquility update as of Sunday:
mud mud and more mud....mixed with rotten dirty wet corn granular less than ideal opposite of pow.....undermined with wet sopping oozing flowing water

steer waaayyy clear for a good long while folks!

Fat Trout

Hiked the dogs today....not as bad as I thought. The typically wetter/muddier spots are gonna be a mess but a lot of what I saw on my hike was fine....just a little soft here and there. I gave it a 2 but its probably more like a 3 if you know where to go.

Fat Trout

@Fat Trout give some deets where you were at. I found the same the other day but ice cream area was still snow covered.
After the hike i took a bike in waving willy up to lumpy bumpy, over to white and back out waving willy. Pretty good conditions for the most part where I was...no snow anywhere but there were 2 areas of standing water where I got off and walked around. One in a low area one in a random spot. I'll probably give it another week before I go much farther.

kidzach

Did a small ride from Cranberry Lake in through gate where Wavin' Willie starts (Green). White still has 3 or 4 puddles and mud spots which need to be walked around . I guess they are getting ready for the race. Those huge trees which were downed by Sandy have been removed on your way to Ice Cream Hill. Not sure what the name of this section is.

Reggie

Formerly ReggieHammond
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Went out for a bit in North on Saturday. Saw definitive quad damage to some of the double track leading up to Lumpy Bumpy. Noticed quite a bit of go-arounds on Lumpy as well....especially towards the Air Conditioner side. Bummed that people are not taking the proper lines; either walking or riding.

Other than that, the trails are in perfect shape.

ktmrider

Rode here yesterday evening and it was intense with the storm , we were riding down & up rivers of water on the trails , for about 10 minutes we questioned if we were going to make it out because of the winds . What a storm ! It was a blast

Robin

Rode a good portion of the trails this morning. Overall, good shape. A bit overgrown on the Orange Switchback from Tranquility. But otherwise good to go!

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions