Allamuchy North Conditions

Rode the triple today and North rode very well. The only issue I ran into is that tree down on white over by the tranquility side.... Not too big though, should be an easy clear sometime soon.

Is there a reason the trail that is below Rollie pollie and is a straight shot between cardiac and white is abandoned? There are probably 5 or 6 trees down.....one of the trees covers the start of the trail on the white side if it is tree covered...though it's not some amazing trail it is very convenient....would take a couple chainsaws and some peeps to straighten out in a few hours....

Did the quick Wavin' Willy up green to white out to Sussex Branch with JohneeO. Very slushy, but still quite rideable. Climbing was a challenge, but not all needed to be dismounted. Many trees have come down and needs a good day of hand sawing with 3-4 that need a bit more.

did full orange, up white, ice cream, white, dan eberling memorial trail, white birches, blue full loop and wavin willies from andover/long section back to white....for the most part the trails were in fine shape surface wise, but there are a lot of trees down all over but mostly on the tranquility side of the ridge. I cleared what a little 150# person can do without a saw, but that's not terribly much some BIG trees down and tons of atv idiots everywhere :D

tons of atv idiots everywhere :D

this is disheartening and with no rep I am afraid trails will be blown to pieces before long. Something in the water over in that Byram side where unruly pheasants on their machines think it's their right. Hi Brett :D I know you love this topic...

Tranquility side is pretty clear!!! Thanks to whomever was in there with a chainsaw clearing the big nasty beeches that were down everywhere!

Tranquility side is pretty clear!!! Thanks to whomever was in there with a chainsaw clearing the big nasty beeches that were down everywhere!

to think wonderturtle would of missed a great day riding in the rain today up there in North :rolleyes:

A buddy and I rode at North today and had a great time. Orange, purple and white were all completely rideable. We did about 8 miles. Stream crossings were sketchy but overall can't complain.

And some pics:

Last edited:
trails were perfect today. Lumpy has some Ice in the "chute" and rolly has some ice on the big grunt "ledge" but frozen hardpacked dirt was the name of the game today

Today on the News 12 snow report they indicated 8" for Allamuchy.

Received about 7-8 inches of wet snow nearby in Mt. Olive.

Last edited:

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions