Allamuchy North Conditions

Allamuchy or wawayanda

I have the afternoon off tomorrow, and can go to either place, what's the better choice?

Orange...CLEAR, Purple...CLEAR, Green from Wavin's to party spot....CLEAR!!! What's the word on the Waterloo side....locations??? Also, I need people to understand how dangerous fallen timber is. Don't mess with it. If you wanna try your hand give me a HOLLA and we'll do a lil primer course:getsome:

Bob W(ho). Now that's funny.

*says the guy who has been missing for months on end*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Sorry, it's just all talk no ride around here anymore so i just kinda skip on by. I've been lurking religiously though..............

You've been a busy beaver man! saw your truck on the side of the road by my house on my way to work the other day and was wishing I didn't have to go to work. Thanks for all the hard work man. That was some nasty stuff to take care of. :getsome:

Sorry, it's just all talk no ride around here anymore so i just kinda skip on by. I've been lurking religiously though..............

No, I was referring to me as MIA. Your post made me chuckle and bought me out of lurk mode. All good, Brett.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Orange...CLEAR, Purple...CLEAR, Green from Wavin's to party spot....CLEAR!!! What's the word on the Waterloo side....locations??? Also, I need people to understand how dangerous fallen timber is. Don't mess with it. If you wanna try your hand give me a HOLLA and we'll do a lil primer course:getsome:

Between you and 26er, you guys have cleared half the trails in northern nj of fallen timber. Nice work!

You've been a busy beaver man! saw your truck on the side of the road by my house on my way to work the other day and was wishing I didn't have to go to work. Thanks for all the hard work man. That was some nasty stuff to take care of. :getsome:

I had to get to that tree there before anyone else. Reroute or cleanout someone woulda died. Went about 8 rounds with a red oak in the rain. I won...........:D

Trails in decent shape, mud not an issue, ground firm mostly frozen . The only problem is all those leaves hiding all those rocks.

Anyone been up that way lately? Can comment on the conditions? I'm going to try looking around Thursday afternoon, weather permitting.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions