Allaire to Manasquan Path

Matt_

I Get Jokes
Anyone happen to ride the path from Allaire to Manasquan and have the route recorded on Strava or garmin? Looking to scope it out for some family rides for the summer, and maybe hit the beach this weekend.

Matt_

I Get Jokes
Straight and paved sounds good for pulling our kiddo trailer. Happen to have a link for your strava that day? I should be able to segregate it from the other 180 miles you rode that day

KenS

JORBA: Director
JORBA.ORG
Those two segments are all of the path from Hospital Rd to Manasquan. You are on sidewalks / road if you want to ride to the beach. You can also ride to the park proper from hospital Rd, or park up there and ride all of it.

giff06

try this one if the others don't get what you need. It shows the bike path and the road and turns section down to the beach. We rode to the inlet that day.
https://ridewithgps.com/trips/6639301.
Let me know if you encounter any problems with the link. There is also a turn off that takes you up to Wall Twsp. High School without going on the roads. Its a left turn about half way down as I recall. Check out the Edgar Felix Bike Path.

Ed and Pat Gifford

Last edited:

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions