Allaire TM schedule for 2016

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Good morning all,
Well with the warm weather on the way it is time to post up the schedule for the sessions.
As always we meet at the hospital road lot at 8 AM Sunday morning and will normally work until noonish.
Then after some regrouping if people have their bikes and want we do a relaxed ride....
We have tools and some gloves but make sure to bring water and bug spray as we do have ticks in the woods.
We will post up here and on the jorba FB page by 07:00 if we cancel which is normally due to rain...

March 20th
April 17th
May 15th
June 12th
July 10th
August 7th
September 4th
October 2nd
October 30th
November 20th

hope to see you all...
Of course this also means the beginner ride series is not to far off either keep an eye out here for announcements..

Excellent. Updating our calendar now!

Will miss the first one because of high school mentoring duties, but the boy and I will be regulars again!
Also need to order a bike rack for the wife, she'll be taking on the beginner rides with JT this year while I get some father /daughter time with my girls.

Edit: FYI May 15th is the Air Show at MDL

March 20th is our first date, we need a solid turnout.

The goal for the day will be to clear out trail debris, remove deadfall and re-open water collection nicks for the up coming rainy season.

We will be splitting into several groups to accomplish this across the park.

Solid turnout and progress for this session will ensure a clear slate for upcoming sessions to allow the group to accomplish re-routes and option lines on some of the more weathered trails.

Post work we will have a trail ride (and serve bagels). Most likely we will open up into two or more rides depending on the turnout and skill set. I am also willing to setup a post work/ride beer social at a local watering hole.

Let's get the park in primo shape for the upcoming season.

I just wanted to bump the upcoming TM session, and again say that if the weather turns for the worse, we will post up here and on the JORBA Facebook page by 7:00 am. If the weather is good we at ATUG/JORBA hope to see you for the season opener.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions