Allaire/Schilling Group Ride 9/15

qclabrat

Had a blast leading the beginner's ride today for MTBNJ Single Speed for Schilling ride! Or should I say how proud this Dad is seeing Justin lead everybody for just about 15 miles while @mike_243 and myself sweeped :cool:
Justin was awesome as was Ian. They kept on riding too fast and had to be called to slow down, haha. You did a great job on his bike. Nothing more soul sucking than a heavy ride.

Steve Vai

Endurance Guy: Tolerates most of us.
IMG_20180915_150103_812.jpg

jmanic

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
Staff member
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Great day out there-
As always, a crazy turn out for this one.
You know the man is just smiling down seeing all the peeps yaying bikes.
Thanks to all who led and swept,
and everyone in between, and of course to our hostess with the mostest: @Mitch.
IMG_2729.JPG

IMG_2733.JPG

IMG_2743.JPG

Stef

❤ Brownie Biatch ❤
JORBA.ORG
Team MTBNJ Halter's
Not a shabby way to celebrate my birthday too!
:)

Thanks to everyone who led, swept, showed up, tried to show up, was there in spirit and gave me chocolate cake.

Oh wait. None of you gave me chocolate cake! What the heck?!

;P
Because I was not there

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
It was nice to see everyone yesterday and place some faces to names. Thanks for coming out in support of Schilling, whether you knew Chris or not. More people, more fun. This is not just about riding bikes, but being with each other, riding bikes;)

Thank you @Mitch for putting in a lot of hours removing loose sand on the trails and making the kiosk in parking lot beautiful. Thank you ride leaders, helpers @capedoc, @Christopher barry and your son Justin, @GLawn, @mwlikesbikes, @Mitch, @Matt_ .

We will be getting together again, mid October at Chimney Rock. This is the Outta Shape guys home turf, hopefully they are available to help lead a ride:).

Stay tuned for details!

Top Bottom