Allaire/Schilling Group Ride 9/15

mwlikesbikes

Thank you @Mitch for putting in a lot of hours removing loose sand on the trails and making the kiosk in parking lot beautiful. Thank you ride leaders, helpers @capedoc, @Christopher barry and your son Justin, @GLawn, @mwlikesbikes, @Mitch, @Matt_ .
!
Thanks Iggy, myself & @MadisonDan got left off the back with a young NICA rider named Dylan after the grind in the pines climb. After we realized our group had gone we kept on encouraging the young dude and made sure he had a fun ride in true Schilling spirit.

Last edited:

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
@MissJR , look what was in my car! HAPPY BIRTHDAY
20180916_083623.jpg

MadisonDan

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Thanks Iggy, myself & @MadisonDan got left off the back with a young NICA rider named Dylan after the grind in the pines climb. After we realized our group had gone we kept on encouraging the young dude and made sure he had a fun ride in true Shilling spirit.
Thanks again for your patience @mwlikesbikes and great to meet you! The kid hung in there really well and left with a smile on his face.... Great day!

MissJR

not in the mood for your shenanigans
Team MTBNJ Halter's
What about brownie bribery, any chance?:)
although i'm easily bribed with food, this is one thing i can't budge on.

i think it would be a good idea for the future to have some kind of MTBNJ supporter type of shirt... but nothing's in the immediate works right now

Mtbdog

A tee would be cool with a schedule of MTBNJ supported events ( i.e. Schilling ride,CAC, etc.) on the back.

Top Bottom