Allaire July TM session Thanks

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Want to thank the people that came out the humid Sunday Morning to give back to Allaire.
We were able to trim back most of glass and a good part of the blue trails but never found the tree that people told us about.
Our crew consisted of ....
Sarah Ralston
Bill Kaminski
Matt DeFelice
JT DeFelice
Andy Robison
Mike Confenti

Our next session is Aug. 7th hope to see you all there...

AndyJ

...but never found the tree that people told us about.
When I headed out for more riding following the post-TM ride, I found a tree down across orange on the section we skipped doing hog bog on the post-TM ride. It was small - only about 5 inches in diameter, but suspended off the ground about a foot or so. Since it was pretty rotted, I was able to break it up and move it out of the way. I don't know if that's the one folks were talking about, but I didn't see anything else.

Matt_

I Get Jokes
Small but effective group. See you all on the 7th (and many times before then).

Hey Mike.... crazy idea, but maybe a banner and a pop up canopy with "VOLUNTEER TRAIL MAINTENANCE TODAY- ALL ARE WELCOME". Set up at 7:30, start at 9, see if we get people meandering over. Even if they don't join that day, give them a business card. Maybe some will go in for a quick ride and then join in. Also might get more turnout with the slightly later start?

Additional idea for the idea.... have park specific JORBA cards with the scheduled TM dates printed on the back.

Architect

Want to thank the people that came out the humid Sunday Morning to give back to Allaire.
We were able to trim back most of glass and a good part of the blue trails but never found the tree that people told us about.
Our crew consisted of ....
Sarah Ralston
Bill Kaminski
Matt DeFelice
JT DeFelice
Andy Robison
Mike Confenti

Our next session is Aug. 7th hope to see you all there...
I was wondering if it would be possible to have the two trees that came down on the river trail removed or is that something the park service has do? I am going to try to be more involved and make the next trail management session. thanks

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions