Allaire Group ride

Zealen Therrien

Hello,
I am wondering if the Allaire group ride this Saturday the 16th is for adults only- I am 13 and pretty experienced but do not know if the ride is for all ages?
also, if it is what time does the ride start? will it start at the Hospital Road parking lot?

thanks!

Zealen Therrien

Thank you for the info! now this is Zealen's mother writing- Z REALLY wants to go on this ride but I cannot go with him as I have a concussion right now. He is an experienced rider, he was on a NICA team last year with Second Life bikes. Is there any way he can go along if I do not accompany him?

knobbyhead

Next off the Island.
Thank you for the info! now this is Zealen's mother writing- Z REALLY wants to go on this ride but I cannot go with him as I have a concussion right now. He is an experienced rider, he was on a NICA team last year with Second Life bikes. Is there any way he can go along if I do not accompany him?

I think the only issue will be the waiver. Being 13, o think you'll need to sign it for him.

@Norm ?

Norm

Mayor McCheese
Team MTBNJ Halter's
I think the only issue will be the waiver. Being 13, o think you'll need to sign it for him.

@Norm ?

We don't have waivers for various reasons. I can discuss those reasons in person but the general idea is because a waiver puts some responsibility on the ride leaders that the ride is marked & safe & gorilla-free.

No promises on the gorilla thing.

At 13 you'd kinda need to have an adult to chaperone...I hate using that word but you know what I mean.

Is there anyone going on the ride that can keep an eye out for him?

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
How do we know if this is really his mom writing and not Zealen trying to pull a fast one??? lol

Is there anyone going on the ride that can keep an eye out for him?

I have ridden with Zealan along with his coaches, Waters and Goz on their NICA practice rides. He's a good kid so no worrys, I will make sure he is covered by someone on the ride, maybe even Mrs G.

Top Bottom