Allaire Group Ride - The Schilling Ride: 9/16, 9am

mattybfat

The Opinion Police
Team MTBNJ Halter's
32x20 at Allaire is just stupid. I felt like a hamster on coke.
So glad I was able to get in. I literally pulled in when the rides took off. I know nothing in that park yet I rode in with mattygps recognised a spot and waited for @UtahJoe talking. Works every time.

I miss my friend Schilling and will always try to make this ride in his honor!

Matt_

I Get Jokes
Couldn't have asked for a better day! Was great seeing everyone out there, and extremely stoked about how many Jr's we had rippin through the trails! Chris would have been besides himself watching these kids :)

20170916_094812.jpg
20170916_095852.jpg
20170916_095857.jpg
20170916_095918.jpg
20170916_102532-1.jpg

Our Jr/Beginner group:

And the kids goofing off during one of our "breaks"...

We also introduced some friends to our mtbnj/cycling group today. Let's just say they were nothing short of amazed of what transpired, and they're excited to join more events now knowing that riding is more than an "activity", it's a community.

Thanks to all who made today a success, whether you were able to be there or not.

dnap

Team MTBNJ Halter's
One of the memorable moments of the day was when our big train passed a couple hiking and in their amazement at the size of the group the man remarked "I don't even know this many people".

Great to see everyone out there for a beautiful day of riding and remembrance. #SS4S

RangerFanatic94

My first mtb ride out in many years - thank you for putting together a beginner ride - the trail leaders were excellent. And a big thank you to " juggernaut " for sticking with me and being a personal guide - as well as answering all of my questions.

Sorry for the loss of your friend Mtbnj.com

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Yeah, big shout out to @Mitch for being the mayor of Allaire and reaching out to the Schilling family and having Chris's sisters in attendance. Aside from this he was the lead man in getting the Schilling memorial together at the kiosk at Allaire.
My man.
20170917_191005.jpg

Top Bottom