Allaire Group Ride - The Schilling Ride: 9/16, 9am

Jim & Val

Val and I are planning on going but I have to work in the morning and won't be able to get there before 10:00. Hopefully we'll be able to catch one of the groups : )

Matt_

I Get Jokes
Justin and myself will also be there Saturday

Great! We're going to have a solid group... my coworker is also bringing his boys, 8 and 12 I think?, who are recent mtb inductees. They're excited to test some bike upgrades we recommended after our first ride with them earlier in the summer.

Cant wait to see this years turnout. Hope @Mitch is bringing a loud speaker to rally and coordinate the kickoff! :cool:

ilnadi

BTW, given the time of day and those of us with a 1hr+ drive back, someplace to feed kids and consume adult carbonated beverages may also be in order.
Local knowledge appreciated and may be rewarded with said adult beverages!

BCurry

Strong maybe for this. For those who may be interested Point Pleasant is having there annual seafood festival tomorrow. I believe that there is also a beer tent; at least in years past there has been

Mare

BTW, given the time of day and those of us with a 1hr+ drive back, someplace to feed kids and consume adult carbonated beverages may also be in order.
Local knowledge appreciated and may be rewarded with said adult beverages!

Folks are always willing to socialize after. Some of us even overstay our welcome. :)

Top Bottom