Allaire downhill and jump sections

pcwhite

How you guys doin. I plan on goin to Allaire this week. I was wonder what trails have downhill spots and the jump areas. I look up the map on jorba website with all the not legal trails. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Dingo

I met a fellow who claimed he broke his arm whiling practicing downhill at Allaire. Still trying to figure where there is downhill there.

Brian Snyder

JORBA "Roaming Gnome"
JORBA.ORG
I met a fellow who claimed he broke his arm whiling practicing downhill at Allaire. Still trying to figure where there is downhill there.
He must have ate it in the rock garden? or maybe, just another victem of the" Allaire Gnar?"

Johnny Utah

that's funny.

If you are looking for a two foot jump or ten foot high downhill you will be in hog heaven. Beyond that most people ride 29er hardtails or fatbikes here for a reason. It is flat and sandy.

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Not sure who told you about these sections while we have some hills and a few drops I am not aware of any downhill sections.
Although there must be gnar somewhere in the park cause I know when the dude at Wharton get sick of the milktoast trails down there they come to Allaire to ride it.

Dingo

yea

Attachments

• _I_see_nothing_xlarge.jpeg
    _I_see_nothing_xlarge.jpeg
    13 KB · Views: 169

pcwhite

I never went to Allaire. I put this post up cause someone told me there was some jumps and a fun downhill section. I was not expecting mount creek.

Patrick

Overthinking the draft from the basement already
Staff member
I never went to Allaire. I put this post up cause someone told me there was some jumps and a fun downhill section. I was not expecting mount creek.

we are funnin' -
and yes you should experience allaire, just because it is another fun place to ride, and the crew takes very good care of it.

there is a sand pit, with some 6' roll down off-the-edge drops. maybe even some things to pop off.
there is also the run down to the golf course, which is a good amount of down hill with some roots, rocks, and very small drops -
i get lost the minute i leave the lot, guide recommended...

Enjoy,
From your area, head over to Neshaminy in Pa for some funnin'

wonderturtle

apparently there is some "downhilling" at Allaire.

the fact that the last minute of the video consisted of the guy walking the intense Allaire gnar gave me a bit of a chuckle.

Apparently the "downhilling" at Allaire is their cup of tea....

Last edited:

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions