Allaire Conditions

BCurry

No snow. Rode this afternoon, warmer temps caused some ice puddles to melt and leave a few wet turns but nothing too bad. I did not ride by the river. The trail by the rc airfield was the only one that I thought was questionable

ChrisG

Unapologetic Lifer for Rock and Roll
I was thinking of going this afternoon, but I can tell you that the rain lingered along the shore quite a bit longer than it did inland. Ground was still wet at my house this morning.

So I pulled the plug for today, but tomorrow should be fine, as Squiggy mentions above.

rmap01

Lol. Yeah, you’re not kidding. Conditions this afternoon had clearly deteriorated. Actually turned around/detoured a number of times to bypass trails that were clearly too soft. And the rain tomorrow is certainly not going to help...

02camaro

Any ideas on conditions for tomorrow afternoon? Thanks!
Conditions today were great. But it was approx 30 degrees.. Some sunny spots were getting soft. Tomorrow should be ok but there will def be some soft spots with the rising Temps. Be smart and you will be able to enjoy most of the park.

onetracker

Thx. I did not realize it was going to be high 40s. I will hike up north this evening. I can wait to ride. Appreciate the info!

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions