Allaire Conditions

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Well I am in brick and it has been raining more or less all day although light rain.
the sun is not going to dry things up so I would say the morning is not going to be good.
We have a TM session at 8AM and wrap up around noon then we might ride we will have a better view after TM.

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
Mid to late 90's is as close as I can get to an answer. There are many trails on that map that have been closed, or re-routed. that map was drawn, not computer generated, so it's nothing like the map that was created a few years ago.

Notice there is no "glass" "imba" or "switchbacks" and there is the roller coster

onetracker

So what has been going on down South? Anyone have a feel for what conditions will be like tomorrow afternoon/evening?

Gnick

there has been a lot of rain down here in Toms River - supposed to get some sun today so hopefully that will dry it up a bit

Frank

Sasquatch
Everything is greening up so that means they are drinking.....conditions were good this morning with only a few spots that sounded wet on my tires. It should be awesome by this afternoon.

Frank

Sasquatch

pygmypony

despite last nite's rains, allaire was pretty nice this am...i avoided the blind trail, as that was pretty soggy...but everything else that i road was in very good shape...basically no mud whatsoever...have at it!

pygmypony

what a difference a day makes...we had insane t-storms up here in edison early sat am...anyone ride allaire today(sat)? curious if it withstood the deluge...

pygmypony

A849748A-05FE-467B-A565-4B9525B5AA83-11701-00001342CFC271EA.png
of riding tomorrow...

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions