Allaire Conditions

trener1

Moving on to this weekend.... thinking of going tomorrow (Sunday the 8th) for those that live nearby, is it snowing there now? how much?

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Moving on to this weekend.... thinking of going tomorrow (Sunday the 8th) for those that live nearby, is it snowing there now? how much?
Yes. Rode today till 1pm. Had about 2+ inches or more and still snowing. Climbs were tough and slippery so try to avoid Tiger.

MMuller

Didn't want to upset the locals so took the cross bike to Shark River Park to cut some fresh tracks. 1st ride with a smart phone (my old flip phone is avail @pooriggy ) and think they're smarter than I thought. Heard a bunch of noises coming from my pocket after taking this shot and putting phone away, then as I'm getting in the woods I hear music. Joni Mitchell singing Circle Games...."the seasons, they go round and round" as I'm pedaling in the 1st snow. Next song was Here Comes The Sun, singing about the "Long Cold Lonely Winter...." Guess I pocket dialed Pandora. Nice ride.
fresh tracks.jpg

Arwen's Mom

Mother of Dragons, Breaker of Chains
Hows the snow at Allaire? Trails packed smooth or a choppy mess, any "virgin" snow left? planning on going tomorrow but if a choppy bumpy mess wont be much fun, maybe should hit shark river instead?

Sandman98

Hows the snow at Allaire? Trails packed smooth or a choppy mess, any "virgin" snow left? planning on going tomorrow but if a choppy bumpy mess wont be much fun, maybe should hit shark river instead?

It was perfect! I spend almost 3hrs this morning. The trails are packed and some icy sections. Get there before the rain and warm temps sets in.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions