Allaire Conditions

There are some wet spots but the majority is good to go. Stay away from the river and usual suspects. If it rains again expect mush real quick.

Really appreciate the update! So hard to guess right now. I'm in Monmouth County and there are areas that look fine and others where it is a complete pond. Nothing like a real update from a trusted local!

I rode 22 miles at Allaire today. 99.99% dry. Great conditions!

20180304_132926.jpg

Allaire got a few inches after a shit ton of rain, it will need some time to recover. Some areas still had standing water from the previous storm and this one just made things worse. I’ve observed way more rutting than in previous winters and hope that people will respect the trails a little and find alternative riding until it has a chance to dry out.

If you like to ride Allaire then you must like sand. If you like sand then you can ride Allaire's sister park, The Beach. It may be a bit boring at times but no one complains about the ruts. Just be careful at Sandy Hook, the Rangers will kick you off if they see you. As they drive up to you on the beach in their big truck and say no bikes, because its not good for the eco system? But I digress, have fun and be safe..

I was in the area yesterday afternoon so did a drive by and pulled in the lot. I didn't even get out of the car and walk in as I could see standing water on the trail entrances. A guy was walking out with a dog and his shoes and pants showed me all I needed to know

I was in the area yesterday afternoon so did a drive by and pulled in the lot. I didn't even get out of the car and walk in as I could see standing water on the trail entrances. A guy was walking out with a dog and his shoes and pants showed me all I needed to know
Damm dog walkers and their dogs...... no respect... ;*)

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions