Allaire Conditions

What’s the word on ridin Allaire tomorrow Sunday 12/17/17? Will it be too wet and soft or can we go for it?
Thanks,
JC

I hurt mu ankle so I have not been out......that said temps will rise today, melting the few inches we got yesterday, leaving us with poor conditions later today. The cold tonight MAY firm things up, but I think this weekend will be a bad choice after this afternoon.

It was good this morning, started to soften up around 11am, if you get here tomorrow go early. Gonna turn into a shit show later.

Reactions: w_b
havent been this way all weekend but I'm pretty sure it wont be any good tomorrow with the warm temps even though its sandy

3.81 this late afternoon on everything we rode. Funs were had.

Did not go down by the river.

How much snow did Allaire get this week?
Howell was reported to have gotten 16 inches, which I believe to be true. I noticed an attempt was made to plow the lot...can’t tell you if they were successful or not. With the winds and snow, I’m sure there are limbs down as well as a ton of snow....I think it will be for snow showers and XC skiers for the next day or two.

Howell was reported to have gotten 16 inches, which I believe to be true. I noticed an attempt was made to plow the lot...can’t tell you if they were successful or not. With the winds and snow, I’m sure there are limbs down as well as a ton of snow....I think it will be for snow showers and XC skiers for the next day or two.
Not Howell, but fairly representative of the conditions I found on the road for work Thursday. Left with 2” down, came back to 12+ with 3ft drifts around the house.
65165C54-1D84-472C-8DEA-94C9470E230E.jpeg

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions