Allaire Conditions

Frank

Sasquatch
Things were great today! Kudos to all the folk who worked the trails, dug Nick's, and helped Allaire become more sustainable. Even after yesterday's weather damage appeared to be minimal!!

RobD

There is a good size tree down in the dirt park (far corner at the end of the Parkway line) on the Parkway side.

Matt_

I Get Jokes
There is a good size tree down in the dirt park (far corner at the end of the Parkway line) on the Parkway side.

How big? Chainsaw or can it be handled with a hand saw with some able bodied workers?

Trail maintenance tomorrow, meeting in the lot at 8 AM. Come join us, and if it's manageable by some of the crew (and if our super duper leader approves) you can show us where it's at. We've hunted fallen tree's in the past to no avail. Having someone lead us directly there would save valuable volunteer time.

Gnick

road allaire last night - very washed out and sandy. Coke trail had the deepest sand i've seen this year.

RobD

How big? Chainsaw or can it be handled with a hand saw with some able bodied workers?

Trail maintenance tomorrow, meeting in the lot at 8 AM. Come join us, and if it's manageable by some of the crew (and if our super duper leader approves) you can show us where it's at. We've hunted fallen tree's in the past to no avail. Having someone lead us directly there would save valuable volunteer time.
Sorry just noticed the reply. I've been down with a broken rib and some damage in my right shoulder. Hope you guys were able to find it. A chainsaw would make it easier but a few able guys and a good hand saw would work. It's right across a few jumps but I didn't notice any damage to any of them.

Ride On

Last night I came across a massive tree down on tiger woods. Probably about 2-3 feet in diameter. I can't believe it didn't fall sooner the entire base is completely rotted.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions