Allaire Conditions

bigtwin100

I'm older, uglier and crazier, most people don't want to deal with that so they usually back down:)
Yeah ok....some people dont care. You'll say something to the wrong person one day but hey its your teeth :) me? I personally dont care much anymore what other riders are doing. I just smile and wave.

Arwen's Mom

Mother of Dragons, Breaker of Chains
Yeah ok....some people dont care. You'll say something to the wrong person one day but hey its your teeth :) me? I personally dont care much anymore what other riders are doing. I just smile and wave.
You would care if you were the one who spent your time and sweat digging building and repairing those trails you like to ride so much. But hey, maybe you do dig, and still dont care. Me? I care, and when I see the trails trashed, it bugs me.

rlb

It's in pretty good shape today. A few wet corners here and there, but the overwhelming majority of trails are in good shape. Thankfully, because everyone in NJ was there by 11 when we left.

thegock

It's in pretty good shape today. A few wet corners here and there, but the overwhelming majority of trails are in good shape. Thankfully, because everyone in NJ was there by 11 when we left.

Someone moved the juvenile raccoon off the trail that was southeast of Hospital Rd. NICA Fest. Didn't go "Down By the River". Conditions were like 3.8/4. Yum. Barely able to keep up with @w_b and @rlb.

Reactions: w_b

Mitch

Team MTBNJ Halter's
Did alittle bit of this and alittle bit of that then alittle more. Then got to ride. Trails are good to go on the highlands.
20170402_131803.jpg
20170402_131558.jpg
20170402_131239.jpg
20170402_125914.jpg

bigtwin100

You would care if you were the one who spent your time and sweat digging building and repairing those trails you like to ride so much. But hey, maybe you do dig, and still dont care. Me? I care, and when I see the trails trashed, it bugs me.
Yes you are right but you volunteer which is great but still doesnt give you the right to tell people to stay out. Is it fair? No...but its the reality. You need to know that going in. If you cannot handle that reality then you should not volunteer.

RobW

Most of the trails are in good shape. A few small muddy spots. Some locations with standing water... avoid river trails

Gnick

I'll be at allaire at 8am tomorrow morning if anyone wants to get a ride in. Black chevy equinox red specialized hard tail.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions