Allaire Conditions

Frank

Sasquatch
I thought it was this....
download.jpg

pooriggy

Team MTBNJ Halter's
I was road riding up Hospital rd. and the river was raging. It had expanded and the water was really high. When I got up top I looked in the lot and saw a few cars. Two guys were unloading bikes so I went over to them and said Your not going out on the trails are you?...but I didn't say it like a question. They were like yeah, we wanna ride our bikes. I told them it was to Wet and to stay off the trails when muddy. They seemed to take it well.
Then they asked me about the Ringwood race course, everyone wants to know the loop. I told them it's wet there as well and if they post a map everyone will go ride it...and your not supposed to ride wet trails.
So, hopefully they put their bikes back on their cars and went home. The good thing is I didn't see many cars in the lot and the cars that were there did not have bike carriers.
After going into work this morning on the golf course and riding around, this is the wettest I've seen things in awhile.

mike_243

JORBA Board Member/Chapter Leader
JORBA.ORG
we got smacked down here yesterday, on the way home last night just about every "low" road was holding water.
Cant' say how the trails are but from what you 2 guys said the are going to be soft till at least tomorrow afternoon.

BCurry

Drove by on way to work, I've never seen the river this high. The photo is at the entrance to what would normally be the fishermans parking lot at bottom of hospital road.

Attachments

• IMG_4832.JPG
    IMG_4832.JPG
    179.3 KB · Views: 162

Frank

Sasquatch
I was road riding up Hospital rd. and the river was raging. It had expanded and the water was really high. When I got up top I looked in the lot and saw a few cars. Two guys were unloading bikes so I went over to them and said Your not going out on the trails are you?...but I didn't say it like a question. They were like yeah, we wanna ride our bikes. I told them it was to Wet and to stay off the trails when muddy. They seemed to take it well.
Then they asked me about the Ringwood race course, everyone wants to know the loop. I told them it's wet there as well and if they post a map everyone will go ride it...and your not supposed to ride wet trails.
So, hopefully they put their bikes back on their cars and went home. The good thing is I didn't see many cars in the lot and the cars that were there did not have bike carriers.
After going into work this morning on the golf course and riding around, this is the wettest I've seen things in awhile.

Big wookie hugs for you Iggy! You rock

Arwen's Mom

Mother of Dragons, Breaker of Chains
so I went over to them and said Your not going out on the trails are you?...but I didn't say it like a question. They were like yeah, we wanna ride our bikes. I told them it was to Wet and to stay off the trails when muddy
I tried this approach with a smile and made sure I sounded friendly and polite and STILL got my head handed to me.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions