Allaire Conditions

....and back to topic.
This may be old news by now, but worth mentioning.....the leaner at the end of Glass has finally come down, so watch out for that.
IMG_20170322_073654564.jpg

And watch where you park your car as a rather large branch looks like it could drop soon, and that could ruin your paint job big time.
IMG_20170322_075852836_HDR.jpg

....and back to topic.
This may be old news by now, but worth mentioning.....the leaner at the end of Glass has finally come down, so watch out for that.
View attachment 49776

And watch where you park your car as a rather large branch looks like it could drop soon, and that could ruin your paint job big time.
View attachment 49777

speaking of that tree down on glass...a friend of mine sent around this email on tuesday...

"I was at Allaire late this afternoon. Riding down the end of the glass trail, I heard a loud "craaaaackk" noise. A huge tree fell down in front of me, directly across the trail. Had I been a few seconds faster, I might not be writing this email. A little scary."

crazy right?! thankfully she's ok

@Frank , looks like that rather large red arrow is hanging from that rather large branch. Maybe cut that down and the tree will be OK?

I am going to take the day off work tomorrow and gonna head down to Allaire, will be my first time there! Anyone riding tomorrow to give a tour? I am thinking of heading down for around 10 or 11 but am flexible.

I am going to take the day off work tomorrow and gonna head down to Allaire, will be my first time there! Anyone riding tomorrow to give a tour? I am thinking of heading down for around 10 or 11 but am flexible.

I would highly recommend downloading Maprika and getting the Allaire map if you go solo.. this will blue dot your position on the trails.. first time in Allaire can be very confusing as trails run all over the place.

@Frank , looks like that rather large red arrow is hanging from that rather large branch. Maybe cut that down and the tree will be OK?
Yeah, for sure. I parked there yesterday morning, then moved my van. Saw a pile of bark that fell off of it, so I thought it might be on its way down. Sent text with pics to park personnel to see if they would take care of it.

I posted about this on
....and back to topic.
View attachment 49776

View attachment 49777
Friday. Consider my services volunteered if u guys need help hacking it out.

Anyone have a conditions report? Has been raining up here in the North. Wondering if the trails are wet or rideable today? Anyone go out this AM?

It's sunny out, warming up and I sold my road bike. Is this place rideable? I wasn't around yesterday, so not sure if it rained here.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions