Allaire Conditions

ReverendNewman

FB_IMG_1489354901457.jpg

Mrdlegend

Was on the trails yesterday..no problem as it was cold and frozen. About 40% clear and the rest was a half inch crunchy snow. No traction issues on regular 29er, just a harder effort with the added resistance. Today was probably only good first thing. I'm sure by 10:30 is was turning to a mess

ReverendNewman

Was on the trails yesterday..no problem as it was cold and frozen. About 40% clear and the rest was a half inch crunchy snow. No traction issues on regular 29er, just a harder effort with the added resistance. Today was probably only good first thing. I'm sure by 10:30 is was turning to a mess
It was in places. Soft, slushy snow covered by a little snow melt it certain areas made for some slippery spots. I broke traction surprisingly a few times.

BiknBen

What trail was that? Someone send me the map of that. It didn't really look to familiar.

It was the river trail. He started the video as he was just East of Hospital Rd. He crossed the road as he began riding. Then, continued along the river.

The video doesn't look recent at all. Way too green and overgrown for this time of year.

ReverendNewman

It was the river trail. He started the video as he was just East of Hospital Rd. He crossed the road as he began riding. Then, continued along the river.

The video doesn't look recent at all. Way too green and overgrown for this time of year.

I thought I just road that trail. I actually went over the little bridge at the bottom of Hospital Rd., heading towards the sewage treatment plant, and made the quick right, where the river would have been on my right. Passed the lake on my left and what appeared to be some kinda grass road. This is what was on my left, heading in the direction of the parkway, river was on my right.
20170309_143243.jpeg

Johnny Utah

I thought I just road that trail. I actually went over the little bridge at the bottom of Hospital Rd., heading towards the sewage treatment plant, and made the quick right, where the river would have been on my right. Passed the lake on my left and what appeared to be some kinda grass road. This is what was on my left, heading in the direction of the parkway, river was on my right.View attachment 49538
you were on the opposite side of the river from it. The trail in the video shown is the river trail on the camp ground side. These trails should be avoided the the wet, especially tomorrow as they have a clay base and the bike tires tend to leave large ruts and erode the trail base.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions