Allaire Conditions

Slugger

@Frank when you say "not optimal," do you mean, "You heathen, stay off the trails, jerk" or do you mean "Eh, a couple of slow, cautious beginners will be fine toodling along"? 'Cause I'm looking to take a super newbie out, so it isn't like we'll be railing turns, but I sure as heck don't want to rip up trails or be riding through PB.

Frank

Sasquatch
@Frank"You heathen, stay off the trails, jerk"
LOL, At the time I typed it there were areas with standing water, which would have led to trail damage for those seeking KOM's, but they have dried a bit. With the temps dropping below freezing again tonight, you will find a few frozen ruts but nothing bad and no PB. Take the newb and enjoy it @Slugger

Johnny Utah

LOL, At the time I typed it there were areas with standing water, which would have led to trail damage for those seeking KOM's, but they have dried a bit. With the temps dropping below freezing again tonight, you will find a few frozen ruts but nothing bad and no PB. Take the newb and enjoy it @Slugger

Whenever I turn off my Garmin my bike no longer does trail damage. Go figure.

Mildly Wild

Firearms either sex deer special season Dec 14 - 16 in this zone. Are there many firearms hunters in Allaire? I have seen bowhunters, but never have seen anyone with a shot gun in their hands.

Johnny Utah

IMG_3917.JPG
Saturdated. Please stay away till freeze or a dry out.

Trail Conditions

Current Conditions